We are delighted to share our Fall 2022 Newsletter with you!
- Catch up with Gretchen and the girls and read some exciting news from their family.
- Plan to join us on September 18th for “Sunday in the Park”! There will be games, food and fun for all ages along with a raffle and silent auction! Read to get all the details.
- Help us WELCOME our new board members and THANK Sam Selley our Phi Delt liaison.
- Read about the distinguished new members of our Scientific Advisory Board.
- The 11th annual Rivalry Ride is on October 1st. Get all the details and plan to join us as we bike from Spartan Stadium to the Big House. There’s even a NEW half-ride this year!
- Help us THANK everyone who participated in our expanded efforts to raise ALS awareness in May.
- Some of our favorite in-person events are back! Read all about our Box Car Derby, the Twinkie Run, and Youth Swimathon!
As always, HUGE thanks for your continued support, passion and participation! Together, we are working to defeat ALS and making a difference.