Have you taken the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Read this July 2016 New Yorker article on the long-lasting benefits of the Ice Bucket Challenge!
Watch Bob Schoeni’s Ice Bucket Challenge:
Our Board Nominates YOU to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
Click for more fun pictures!
Watch more IBC videos from our members:
Knut, Bekan & Rowan Hill:
Katy and Vivian Ross:
Jennifer Beam Dowd:
Braydon and Jackson Snyder:
Snyder, Schoeni, Pahl, and Schmeltz Families:
James Harrington (Jackie Dalton’s brother):
IN MEMORY OF
- Norma Smith
- Millie Atkins
- Peter Stamos, beloved gym teacher/coach at Haisley Elementary in Ann Arbor back in the 70’s.
- Michael Allen, who left this world far too early.
- Jim Szumko
IN HONOR OF
- Bob Schoeni and Gretchen Spreitzer
- In honor of Alex and Hannah Halberstam, who worked to collect this conrtibution.
- Sharon Fredericks
- Brother Lou Gehrig
- Moises Pigg and David
- Stewart Wasson
- To all the people battling this disease, especially Mary Fran Kolp, a good friend, mother of three young children, who was diagnosed a month ago. To all the people working behind the scenes to find a cure for ALS…THANK YOU.
- Our family created an original song and video to spread awareness about ALS. We’d be delighted if you checked it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbN67qBGv0A
- This is for Nick Snyder and Bethany Allen. Thanks for the challenge!
- Inspired by the swimmers of the English Channel Crossing in 2012
- Honoring the Martinez family for their work in Active Against ALS, and the ALS Awareness Field Day on September 28 in Burns Park
- John Croft
- We honor Sam Sugerman and his family for their Rivalry Ride that has raised money and awareness for ALS.
- No buckets, water or ice were harmed in this challenge. I donated $1.00 for each one of my Facebook friends, $100.00 for Ian Icenhower who challenged me, and an additional $100.00 for my dear friend Stacey Johns who lost her dad, Mike Johns, to this horrible disease in 2010.
- This one’s for you j. No ice water wasted ON me…it’s IN me.
- Robin Orr
- Roger Martinez, by the C. S. Mott Children’s Hospital Employees and Team Captain, Dr. Joe Martinez.
- Rob Suskin