WORKOUT FOR ALS!
Lou Gehrig’s Disease takes away strength and fitness. Come to this special workout session with Applied Fitness Solutions to do the opposite for yourself – and help raise funds to fight the disease!
WHAT WILL THE WORKOUT BE LIKE?
• The workout will be an hour long, full body circuit training class with a combination of cardio and resistance training.
• From beginning to end, the workout will be guided by a certified fitness instructor.
• The workout will consist of five different stations with each station having three different intensity levels (beginner, intermediate, and advanced) – accomodating all fitness levels, goals, and limitations.
We will have three rooms, but SPACE IS LIMITED! (Maximum of 44 participants, first come first serve.)
SIGN UP AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
• Saturday, March 12th, 2016
• Please arrive at 2pm for the 2:30pm – 3:30pm workout!
• Three simultaneous circuit training classes in three separate rooms, each guided by a certified instructor
• $20 suggested donation (donate via VISA, MC, AMEX, etc. below)
• Applied Fitness Solutions, 4710 S. State Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48108 (CLICK for MAP), (734) 994-8570